The following are a list of guidelines for members wishing to submit their essays or papers to the ARAHE Journal.
Since 1991, the Journal of Asian Regional Association for Home Economics (JARAHE) has published research articles on Home Economics. JARAHE features original research articles, research notes, and reviews concerning all aspects of Home Economics. Research articles and research notes are submitted voluntarily, while review articles can be submitted only when solicited by the editor.
Accepted manuscripts become the property of the Asian Regional Association for Home Economics and authors must transfer copyrights to ARAHE. Accepted manuscripts will be published with the understanding that the authors will pay a page charge, with additional charges for figures and photographs.
Reprints are supplied upon request for an additional charge. JARAHE is published quarterly, at the end of March, June, September, and December.
Journal of ARAHE follows the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.
- Double-space all parts of the manuscript, including abstract, quotes, references, and tables.
- The components of the manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
1. MS Title Page
3. Text of article
4. Reference list
5. Appendices (if any)
6. Tables (if any)
7. Figure tittles & figures (if any)
- For each table or figure, insert a location note (e.g., Table 1 about here) at the appropriate place in the text.
- Use 2.5cm margins and 11-point Times New Roman or Courier font.
- Taken together, title or cover page, abstract, text, references, tables, and figures should be no longer than 20 double-spaced manuscript pages.
- Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, xx, pp-pp.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words should precede the body of the paper.
- Immediately below the abstract, list up to five key words, in alphabetical order, by which the paper may be indexed.
After following the guidelines outlined above and in the Journal of ARAHE Style Guide, you may submit your manuscript to the ARAHE Journal.